Looking for easy, kid-friendly recipes? Here are some to involve the whole family! Enjoy!
Wally's Way Pizza
Look for this recipe and more in the Weekly Workout Newsletter
½ jar (or 7 ounces) pizza sauce
1 pre-made 12 inch thin crust pizza
½ cup chopped green pepper
½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
¼ cup chopped or sliced onions
15 slices of turkey pepperoni (other toppings may be used but would change the nutritional facts)
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread sauce evenly over unbaked pizza crust.
- Layer, green pepper, mushrooms onions, and turkey pepperoni evenly over sauce.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust lightly browned.
- Refrigerate leftovers
Nutrition Facts: Each slice provides 90 Calories, 35 Calories from Fat, 4g total Fat, 2g Saturated Fat, 0g Trans Fats, 15mg Cholesterol, 250mg Sodium, 7g Carbohydrate, 1g Dietary Fiber, 1g Sugar, 6g Protein, 15% Calcium, 4 % Iron