Looking for easy, kid-friendly recipes? Here are some to involve the whole family! Enjoy!
See this recipe and more in the Weekly Workout Newsletter
Makes 6 servings
6 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
½ teaspoon salt
Remember to wash your hands!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Place tortillas in a stack on cutting board and cut into four pieces with a pizza cutter.
- Lay tortilla quarters out in one layer on baking sheet.
- Bake chips 8 to 9 minutes or until crisp.
Four triangles provide 90 Calories, 20 Calories from Fat, 2.5 g Total Fat, 0.5 g Saturated Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 380 mg Sodium, 15 g Total Carbohydrate, 1 g Dietary Fiber, 1 g Sugar, 2 g protein, 4% Calcium, 6% Iron