Baked Chips are Great for Nachos!
Makes 6 servings
6 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Place tortillas in a stack on cutting board and cut into four pieces with a pizza cutter.
- Lay tortilla quarters out in one layer on baking sheet.
- Bake chips 8 to 9 minutes or until crisp.
- Yoga helps improve strength and flexibility.
- It will improve your posture.
- It helps increase concentration, focus, and self-esteem.
- Yoga helps release stress and helps you to breathe well.