1 tablespoon reduced fat or non-fat cream cheese
Italian seasoning blend, to taste
1 slice ciabatta, or firm Italian bread (sliced lengthwise, and in half again)
2 tablespoons whole cranberry sauce
4 ounces roasted turkey slices
3-4 thin slices red onion
Ground black pepper, to taste
Remember to Wash Your Hands!
- Season the cream cheese with a few dashes of Italian seasoning and spread on one slice of the bread.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on the other slice of bread.
- Layer the roasted turkey slices and onion on top of the cream cheese.
- Prepare a preheated grill or griddle (medium heat) with cooking spray.
- Place your Panini on the press and grill for 3 to 5 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Serve with a side of fresh fruit salad, or a lettuce/vegetable salad in a Parmesan Cheese Basket.