Looking for easy, kid-friendly recipes? Here are some to involve the whole family! Enjoy!
See this recipe and more in the Weekly Workout Newsletter
Makes one potato face
1/2 medium baked potato (either russet potato or sweet potato)
Make a face from these:
Sprouts, broccoli crowns, olives, corn, peas, shredded lowfat cheese, cherry tomatoes
Remember to wash your hands!
- Wash the potato and pierce to allow steam to escape.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake potato in oven on rack or cookie sheet.
- Bake for 60 minutes. (To test for doneness, squeeze with oan oven mitt. Potatoes should give easily.)
- Let cool slightly before adding veggies for face. Enjoy!
One potato face and veggies: Calories190, Calories from Fat 20, Total Fat 2.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Sodium 220 mg, Carbohydrates 32 g, Total Dietary Fiber 4 g, Sugar 2 g, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%